Rules for raising warranty claims
Any complaint is subject to the complaint procedure below. Please print out this reclamation form. If you have any further questions, please write to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
DANFIL JEWELLERY s.r.o. rules for raising warranty claims
- 1.1. Warranty claims may be raised by the Buyer either in person at the Seller's registered office at the following address: Liberec, Lomová 704, postcode 463 12, the Czech Republic, or by delivering the goods to that address. The delivered goods must be clean, complete and packed suitably to avoid any damage.
- 1.2. The Buyer is obliged to raise a warranty claim with the Seller without undue delay after detecting the defect.
- 1.3. The Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller about the exercised right upon notification of the defect or without undue delay after notification of the defect. The Buyer may change his or her choice of exercised right without the Seller's consent only if the Buyer has requested a correction of a defect that proves to be irreparable.
- 1.4. Unless the Buyer exercises his or her right arising from a material breach of contract in a timely manner, he or she holds the same rights as in the case of an immaterial breach of contract.
- 1.5. The Seller will consider the warranty claim immediately, or within three working days if the claim is complex.
- 1.6. The Seller will confirm in writing the following facts to the Buyer: the date of the Buyer’s raising the warranty claim, the subject of the warranty claim and the Buyer's requested settlement of the warranty claim.
- 1.7. Unless agreed otherwise, the warranty claim (including defect removal) must be settled by the Seller within 30 days from the raising of the warranty claim. The Seller will notify the Buyer by email or by phone as to the results of the warranty claim settlement.
- 1.8. The Seller will confirm to the Buyer in writing the means by which the claim was settled; such written confirmation will include a description of the defect, method of defect removal, duration of warranty claim settlement or the reasons for rejecting the warranty claim.
- 1.9. The warranty period will be extended by the period starting from the day of raising the warranty claim and ending the day of the claim settlement or the day when the Buyer was obliged to collect the goods.
- 1.10. The Buyer is obliged to take over the claimed goods within 30 days from the latest day when the claim was supposed to be settled; the Seller is entitled to sell the goods himself at the Buyer's cost at the end of the aforementioned period. The Seller must notify the Buyer on such procedure in advance and provide the Buyer a reasonable amount of additional time to take over the goods.
- Rules for raising warranty claims become effective on 1 April 2017.
- DANFIL JEWELLERY s.r.o. with registered office:
Liberec, Lomová 704, postcode 463 12, Czech Republic
Identification number: 272 77 844
Registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, Section C, Insert 22160 for the sale of goods through an online shop at danfil.co.uk.